About Sierras of Tuscany
Sierras of Tuscany is a luxury 40+ adult apartment-style condominium community located in the northwest community of Tuscany in Calgary. With a lot of unique amenities, it allows for an ideal lifestyle for active adults.
The complex consists of 251 privately owned suites of varying sizes and floor plans. The complex has two main buildings connected by plus 15 walkways to the well maintained amenities building.
The Tuscany LRT Station is conveniently close by for working and shopping commutes.
Grounds / Location
The complex backs onto a park and the grounds are highlighted by mature trees and well-attended flower beds. The Tuscany LRT Station is within walking distance from the Sierras.
Please click the images below to see our Sierras of Tuscany Photo Galleries.
Note: use your browser's back button to return to this page.
Features We Love … And So Will You
(Note: click blue tabs below for more details.)
There are very few condominiums that have more amenities than here at Sierras. Can you see yourself spending leisure hours in one of the following?
- Swimming pool and hot tub
- Games room with billiards, darts and card tables
- Craft room
- Well stocked library
- 40 seat theatre
- Woodworking and paint shops
- Wine Club room
- 2 car wash bays
- Panorama Room for large social events and meetings
- Ballroom for smaller events and private parties
- 2-lane bowling alley
- Guest suites
Why drive around the city to enjoy your hobbies and entertainment when you can have it all right here at Sierras of Tuscany? That's one of the reasons why we have so many long-term residents that love it here.
The activities in which our residents are involved are what sets us apart from ordinary condominiums. A sampling of these activities are listed below:
- Annual Christmas dinner
- Billiards, snooker tournaments
- Aquasize classes
- Fashion shows
- Friday 'happy hour'
- Card games (euchre, canasta, crib, etc.)
- Pot luck suppers
- Movie nights (also, sporting events) in our theatre
- and much more …
If you can't find some activity here that interests you, then you just aren't trying!
Some of the qualities of a condominium that may not be obvious from a cursory inspection are important to your peace of mind when you invest in a property. Qualities of Sierras of Tuscany run deep; some of those are listed here:
- State of the art security system
- Strong, well-managed reserve fund
- Short walk to the Tuscany LRT Station
- Well maintained, mature landscaping
- Recently installed Combined Heat and Power Plant (CHP) which generates approximately 65% of our electricity
In short, great planning, care and work goes into the maintenance of our complex.
To see more photos of our beautiful condo complex, please visit our gallery.
Located in Tuscany
The 'Sierras' are located in the northwest Calgary community of Tuscany.
Tuscany is conveniently situated near the ring road at Crowchild Trail and Stoney Trail NW. From many locales in the community there are million dollar views of the Bow River Valley and the Foothills, with the Rocky Mountains serving as a stunning backdrop. Also, it is served by kilometres of hiking/bike paths and borders Twelve Mile Coulee Natural Environment Park. The latter offers generous off-leash areas for your pets.
Amenities & Conveniences
Tuscany has no shortage of conveniences for residents; check out the following list of some of its offerings:
- Tuscany LRT Station (which is walking distance from Sierras of Tuscany)
- Parks and sports fields
- Tuscany Market (including a Sobeys, veterinarian, pub, liquor store, bank, gas station, and more)
- Several schools
- Tuscany Club (which includes tennis courts, a gymnasium, skating rink and more)
- Easy access to Stoney Trail, which connects easily to No. 1 Hwy and Banff
Our 'Sierras' Community
Like most quality entities, it's the people that really make a difference. Our Board of Directors, committee volunteers and residents are what make the Sierras one of the best, most desirable adult complexes in Alberta.
The backbone of our unique community is our volunteers. The number of areas where volunteers work is seemingly endless: working in our gardening group; carrying out the nightly security walk; volunteering in the library; serving in the office or on the Board; delivering our monthly newsletter; setting up tables for events; maintaining our swimming pool; and many more functions in our complex. Our volunteers make it happen!
Sierras of Tuscany is a 40+ condominium community located in northwest Calgary.
Sierras of Tuscany Address
223 Tuscany Springs Blvd. N.W.
Please use the contact form below to contact us. If you would prefer, please call us at the number displayed. We would love to hear from you.
- We will not disclose your information to anyone.
- * denotes required fields.